Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Peace flowing Energy

Message 2 of 3

@Rainbowhope Huzzbah to you for taking steps to regain and preserve good health!

I have prickly pear cactus on the property and use the tuna (fruit) it to make syrup. We use the paddles (the green part) as an ingredient in burritos, soup, stir fry, eggs and pasta. I also pickle it. Is this the cactus you are talking about?

prickly-pear-cactus-1024x680.jpg

For anyone looking for more information about this food source: http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/articles/detail/nopalitos

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Peace flowing Energy

Message 3 of 3

It is with God's help and my acupuncture treatments that have improve my eating habbits because the treatments have helped relax the left side of my brain to except the creative ways of healing my body and clense me of the result of bad eating habbits. I eat less ice cream. I have climbed an imposible mountain to quit drinking; by realizing why I was drinking. I have been eating much more healthy meals. This all will help me to no longer be on the border line of being Diabetic. It will also help my cholesterol. I have been eating Nopal Cactus as well !

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors