Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Not Receiving Emails from AARP

Message 1 of 5

@arsingletary  Horray!  Glad to hear this was resolved.  There was another email address also attached to your account, it was corrected and updated to receive the emails as requested.  

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@AARPTeri

Thank you for your assistance! I actually received an email from AARP last night and today for the Newsletters that I subscribe to. Your help was much appreciated! Do you know what the problem was? Thanks again.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Yes I am using the email address that I registered for the AARP site. 

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@arsingletary

I will have someone check on this for you, are you using the same email address you registered for this site?  Thanks.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

Not Receiving Emails from AARP

Message 5 of 5

Back in October I erroneously unsubscribed from AARP emails. I have gone into my email preferences in the AARP system and have ensured that I am currently subscribed to several Newsletters; however I am still not receiving any emails from AARP. I have sent numerous emails to customer service and have made several phone calls, but no one has been able to resolve this issue. I have also confirmed that my email software is not blocking the emails and I have also ensured that I have added the AARP emails to my contact list. I suspect that AARP maintains some type of email suppression list and that is why I am not receiving the emails. Can someone help with this? 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies