Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Newest ACE! @wilful

Just before the fourth of July holiday weekend we added another ACE to our roster so I wanted to introduce them to everyone! 

A member of the community for over 10 years@wilful spends a lot of his community time contributing in Friends & Family, Leisure & Lifestyle and Our Front Porch!

If you take a look at wilful's profile you will notice a vast range of interests, roles and experiences over the course of his life. From Ice cream maker to Gym Manager to Gambler with a background in finance and real estate to much much more!

Say Hello!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Well, thank you, thank you, Michael P - for bestowing the ACE recognition upon me.  What a pleasant surprise.😃   I appreciate the work you guys do.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are happy to see you gain the role and badge and thank you for the kind words, but it's your peers that determined that you provide top notch value! We just provide the platform!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Welcome @wilful to the ACE program and congratulations.  Hope to see you back at the Leisure & Lifestyle forum on "Start A Story", Alice and Dorothy are having some interesting adventures, trying to stop the borers for taking over and live the world boring.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wilful Congrats on becoming an ACE!  You mentioned you lived close to DC when you were younger - we are located in DC and I live in a suburb of Maryland - wonder if it is close to where you lived?

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Teri - I lived in a rural area called Beltsville.  It is on old US 1,  between Hyattsville and Laurel.  Beltsville's main claim to fame would be the big, white turkeys you get at Thanksgiving; they were developed at the USDA Beltsville facility.  Left at 18 - and occasionally visited, but never moved back.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP