Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Newest ACE! @TheSuzyQ

Another week and another ACE! Let's introduce our latest who achieved the badge just yesterday. While being quiet the first few years in the community, @TheSuzyQ has established a presence over the past year.

You can find her playing BINGO in the Entertainment forum and the AARP Rewards forum. She is a retired harpist living in Utah who loves to travel, read and consume the arts.

Say Hello!

Social Butterfly

SuzyQ, How do you do.  So glad you have joined the ACE gang!   Christine

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Doing well, thank you Christine!  Happy to make your acquaintance and honored to be in the ACE gang! 

Suzy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @TheSuzyQ.  Congrats on your ACE status.

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you so much for the ACE Status! I have enjoyed the AARP Community and informative articles and videos for two years now. The AARP Rewards have been the icing on top. I also excited for the BINGO, what a fun group!

Suzy

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is great news @TheSuzyQ !  She has been such a positive voice in the Rewards forum and I love hearing you were a harpist!  Wow!  Do you ever play for your grandchildren?

AARPTeri
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you @AARPTeri !! The grandchildren are fascinated by my harp and we are hoping to start lessons soon. Covid has made it difficult to be with them but 2021 is looking to be a much better year.

Stay safe & well,

Suzy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP