Community Manager
Community Manager

Newest ACE! @SIMPLEGAL

I hope everyone is having a good week! I wanted to introduce our latest ACE whom achieved the badge earlier this week! A member of the community since 2010, @SIMPLEGAL has been especially active in the Home & Family, Entertainment and Health forums in the past six months.

Having joined AARP and the community over a decade ago, she is a staple of our community! SIMPLEGAL has a background in real estate and preaches being happy, healthy and LIVING life!

Say Hello!

Gold Conversationalist

Thank you AARPMichaelP and all others who left a note. 

Gold Conversationalist

@SIMPLEGAL , So sorry if I didn't officially welcome you to the ACE program.  Very belated congratulations.  I try to check the Introduce Yourself forum regularly.  Want people to feel welcomed and encouragement to jump into the forums.  Of course you have be in the community for quite a while. See ya out there! 😀 ---  Christine

Social Butterfly

@SIMPLEGAL congrats!!!! 🙂

Super Contributor

Congratulations on your ACErship, SIMPLEGAL!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @SIMPLEGAL I am curious what your opinion is on this topic. Do you think we are headed for another housing bubble?

Social Butterfly

@AARPMichaelP what is a housing bubble?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bye! A housing bubble is a type of economic bubble that occurs periodically in local or global real estate markets, and typically follow a land boom. A land boom is the rapid increase in the market price of real property such as housing until they reach unsustainable levels and then decline.

Social Butterfly

Thanks @AARPMichaelP 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health