Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Newest ACE! @DeahC77388

Bronze Conversationalist

Aw, thanks @AARPMichaelP . This was unexpected. Let me just quickly clarify that I'm a PhD type doc, not an ND nor MD. I do hope to see an vibrant forum community here. Feel like I've already made a couple special friends. Many thanks for the welcome.

Social Butterfly

Deah,   Great ACE welcome to the place; Posting  a good pace, look comfy in the space. Now my brain is tired trying to rhyme this early in the morning! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿค— Christine

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @DeahWA ๐Ÿ™‚

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations!

Wanjiru Warama
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks Wanjiru. It was a surprise to me. LOL

Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeahWA Well, we are loving your contributions lately!  The community is better off because of it. What's your favorite part about it so far and after being a member for so many years - why did you decide to start being active in the community now?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

As tempted as I am to throw in my 2 cents about politics and culture, it is rather nice to not have much of that here. The pace is certainly slower than on other social media platforms, can be a nice difference from Facebook where I usually hang out with professional colleagues of all ages. Here, there is the chance to meet folks from my generation, which is a refreshing change. Why now? -- I'm not really sure. I didn't have a particular reason.

Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats and welcome! You are a very accomplished addition to these columns.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well said, @postman29!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP