From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Newbie in Jacksonville FL

Message 1 of 1

Hello!  Just joined and curious to know how you feel about using these services...and so many to chose!!

About myself, SWF. 54.  I've lived in JAX FL since 2005 and currently residing in Mandrian (Southside of JAX very close St Augustine).  Raised 2 boys, all of us Single; for me looking for people with similar positions. Love dining either at home or out and about town. Love the water and sandy beaches, all kinds of cultural  events, arts, theatre.  I'm not heavy in sports in itself, love being the spectator and the celebration of being a fan of Jag's!!  Sun's, and soon restarting a Hockey team (they've been renamed several occasions, I don't know their team name!).  I welcome friendships with a great sence of humor to add value to life and living!

😉☮️✡️✝️🙏🏼🇺🇸🕊😘

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season