With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

HI: New to the Community

Message 1 of 2

Hi PamelaR64,

graphics-welcome-617321.gif

Oceanside - nice! 

What sort of work do you do from home?  Ebay is a great way to make extra $$.

Hope to hear from you soon.

@PamelaR64 wrote:

Hello!  I re-joined AARP to get a better quote on my home/car insurance...I love the idea of flaunting my age to get discounts!

I'm located in Oceanside, California (San Diego County), I'm an "older" mom to an amazing 14 year old boy and I sell on eBay part time.  I recently accepted another part time job working from home, which I'm loving since there are no set hours as long as I get my work completed.  I also swim, love having lunch with friends and finding new, local spots for happy hour.  

Say hello any time!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

New to the Community

Message 2 of 2

Hello!  I re-joined AARP to get a better quote on my home/car insurance...I love the idea of flaunting my age to get discounts!

I'm located in Oceanside, California (San Diego County), I'm an "older" mom to an amazing 14 year old boy and I sell on eBay part time.  I recently accepted another part time job working from home, which I'm loving since there are no set hours as long as I get my work completed.  I also swim, love having lunch with friends and finding new, local spots for happy hour.  

Say hello any time!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users