Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: New User From NY Looking for New Friends

Message 1 of 5

Hi Dany, I am in Upstate, about 20 miles south of Syacuse.  I am a Senior who refuses to think of myself as old.  I enjoy communicating with folks from all over the world.  Still dedicated to the principle that "everyone knows something you don't, so learn from them."  My husband was in the Air Force for 22 years.  (I followed him around with 2 kids for 18 of the 22 years. Had enough by then.)  Moved back to NY as I never found anywhere else with its appeal and had elder parents to look after.  I held numerous Civil Service positions as Office Administrator as well as spending some time working in the medical community.  I liked Research and Development in both instances.  Have always been an outdoorsy sort of person, love nature as well as reading.  Unfortunately, I have become a political "junkie."  Would love to hear from you.  Have a good day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5
Dany from NYC
I live in Orange County. Winter Park
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Hi,  I live in NY as well and always like to make new friends . What County are you in? Dutchess here. 

Dani

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi, This is my post, but I am not Mrs Bigtree.  My name is Linda, and, yes, I am looking for friends.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

New User From NY Looking for New Friends

Message 5 of 5

Hi, I'm a newbie in Central New York.  Have been mostly homebound for a few years.  sure would like to find some new friends to chat with.  Long winter coming.  Isolation is not good for my disposition.  Anyone out there?

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet