Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Meeting Someone Unique to date

Message 1 of 3

Hi Daniel,,in reading your introduction,,,was just wondering,what kind of book is a good book to you?? I really dont know if you can find my introduction, as this is the first time I am doing this?. 

Please let mr know. Looking forward to hearing back.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Meeting Someone Unique to date

Message 2 of 3

Hi Daniel,

Like you I enjoy the same things and I am looking forward to find a nice person, companion to share good moments and laughs.

I wish that we can continue communicating.

Bea

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Meeting Someone Unique to date

Message 3 of 3

Reading a good book, playing tennis, sky diving or kayaking with colleagues on the weekends is a great way to release stress accumulated during the week and all that lacks t make it a great weekend is having a partner to share the moment with to make my life perfect 
I am also a food lover and as much as I love to eat, that mush I love to cook, my grand-kids love to see me cook, grill and BBQ and I always try to strike a balance between my work life and my personal life which sometimes is hard to actualized but I do my best

All i Want is the unique lady willing to open her heart to me as i would to her 

Kudos
Views
Replies