Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Meeting Someone Unique to date

Message 1 of 3

Hi Daniel,,in reading your introduction,,,was just wondering,what kind of book is a good book to you?? I really dont know if you can find my introduction, as this is the first time I am doing this?. 

Please let mr know. Looking forward to hearing back.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Meeting Someone Unique to date

Message 2 of 3

Hi Daniel,

Like you I enjoy the same things and I am looking forward to find a nice person, companion to share good moments and laughs.

I wish that we can continue communicating.

Bea

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Meeting Someone Unique to date

Message 3 of 3

Reading a good book, playing tennis, sky diving or kayaking with colleagues on the weekends is a great way to release stress accumulated during the week and all that lacks t make it a great weekend is having a partner to share the moment with to make my life perfect 
I am also a food lover and as much as I love to eat, that mush I love to cook, my grand-kids love to see me cook, grill and BBQ and I always try to strike a balance between my work life and my personal life which sometimes is hard to actualized but I do my best

All i Want is the unique lady willing to open her heart to me as i would to her 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors