Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for travel companion to drive my motorhome

Message 1 of 6

hi @margihall, hope i got it right, this is phil and i was wondering if you found somone to drive it for you, if not im still available, i would not let you down and i am a good person.please respond. phill

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

my name is phil  and was wondering if you were still looking for someone to drive your motor home,am seriuose

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

What a great idea ~ not 'in the market' to drive ~ but think about 'going south for the winter' I always wonder how am I going to get there and what to bring and all that ~ with your RV must make life easier ~ No? 

Good Luck and hope you find an appropriate driver ~ Carol

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

This sounds like an interest we may share.  Are you male or female? I am 69 married female, experienced driving Class A motorhome 32-36 feet. Live in Arizona now.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Please remove your email address. This is a world wide site. You have listed your email and other info that can be gleaned to anyone looking at this posting. You NEVER want to do that. You would want to be notified on this site via a private message.

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Looking for travel companion to drive my motorhome

Message 6 of 6

I am a senior who has a new motor home class c. I also have a dog a rottie. I like to travel but do not want to drive the motorhome. I am looking for a travel companion who would like to do this with me on various times to different states etc. This is a request that is strictly platonic and for company on trips. It is not an actual paying position but your expenses are paid plus you go on trips too for your enjoyment. If you are serious please contact me. I live in Colorado 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors