Contributor

Looking for a female partner in southeastern US

Mixed-blood [Saponi-Catawba-Cherokee-white], retired university faculty, lost my wife last fall, and I wish to begin a coversation with a woman, 60-66, who would like to live a quiet and simple life, with time for simple things.   I am 83, healthy, caring, grew up in old ways in the deep mountains of western NC, knowledgeable in many areas, quiet, peaceful, not wealthy [by choice]. I am not looking for a caretaker! I like and understand animals, especially cats, and I know how to live simply.  I have lived in the Maine wilderness in a primitive log cabin I built myself, in a historical Dutch stone house in NY, and in many other places. I own my own home in a rural area in North Georgia, and I do not believe in having debts. I am not religious at all, an atheist by most definitions, but I know and follow many of the old ways of my ancestors.  If you are curious, email me.  Perhaps we will find common interests. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi John,  

Have lots of respect for you because you know who you are.

we have some of the same values and outlooks on things. I am 70 and look 50. Most people say pretty face or very cute. Am improving health by losing 70 lbs. Already lost 175. John may I ask why you don't    believe  in God.? I think it would be great to sit around a Fall campfire 

discussing the world, books or whatever. I like the smell of Fall!   Sorry I'm a terrible typist.                               Aggie

@JohnCurrahee wrote:

Mixed-blood [Saponi-Catawba-Cherokee-white], retired university faculty, lost my wife last fall, and I wish to begin a coversation with a woman, 60-66, who would like to live a quiet and simple life, with time for simple things.   I am 83, healthy, caring, grew up in old ways in the deep mountains of western NC, knowledgeable in many areas, quiet, peaceful, not wealthy [by choice]. I am not looking for a caretaker! I like and understand animals, especially cats, and I know how to live simply.  I have lived in the Maine wilderness in a primitive log cabin I built myself, in a historical Dutch stone house in NY, and in many other places. I own my own home in a rural area in North Georgia, and I do not believe in having debts. I am not religious at all, an atheist by most definitions, but I know and follow many of the old ways of my ancestors.  If you are curious, email me.  Perhaps we will find common interests. 

@JohnCurrahee wrote:

@JohnCurrahee wrote:

L

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png