Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for a female partner in southeastern US

Message 1 of 2

Hi John,  

Have lots of respect for you because you know who you are.

we have some of the same values and outlooks on things. I am 70 and look 50. Most people say pretty face or very cute. Am improving health by losing 70 lbs. Already lost 175. John may I ask why you don't    believe  in God.? I think it would be great to sit around a Fall campfire 

discussing the world, books or whatever. I like the smell of Fall!   Sorry I'm a terrible typist.                               Aggie

@JohnCurrahee wrote:

Mixed-blood [Saponi-Catawba-Cherokee-white], retired university faculty, lost my wife last fall, and I wish to begin a coversation with a woman, 60-66, who would like to live a quiet and simple life, with time for simple things.   I am 83, healthy, caring, grew up in old ways in the deep mountains of western NC, knowledgeable in many areas, quiet, peaceful, not wealthy [by choice]. I am not looking for a caretaker! I like and understand animals, especially cats, and I know how to live simply.  I have lived in the Maine wilderness in a primitive log cabin I built myself, in a historical Dutch stone house in NY, and in many other places. I own my own home in a rural area in North Georgia, and I do not believe in having debts. I am not religious at all, an atheist by most definitions, but I know and follow many of the old ways of my ancestors.  If you are curious, email me.  Perhaps we will find common interests. 

@JohnCurrahee wrote:

Mixed-blood [Saponi-Catawba-Cherokee-white], retired university faculty, lost my wife last fall, and I wish to begin a coversation with a woman, 60-66, who would like to live a quiet and simple life, with time for simple things.   I am 83, healthy, caring, grew up in old ways in the deep mountains of western NC, knowledgeable in many areas, quiet, peaceful, not wealthy [by choice]. I am not looking for a caretaker! I like and understand animals, especially cats, and I know how to live simply.  I have lived in the Maine wilderness in a primitive log cabin I built myself, in a historical Dutch stone house in NY, and in many other places. I own my own home in a rural area in North Georgia, and I do not believe in having debts. I am not religious at all, an atheist by most definitions, but I know and follow many of the old ways of my ancestors.  If you are curious, email me.  Perhaps we will find common interests. 

@JohnCurrahee wrote:

L

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Looking for a female partner in southeastern US

Message 2 of 2

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark