Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Looking for Pen Pal

Hello..

My name is Denise. I am a happy, single, 56 year old woman. If interested, please message

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning to you ๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Good morning, Alan

Periodic Contributor

Not sure where everyone is located, but I'm in Central Oregon... we were blasted with snow yesterday!  Probably won't be able to get the car out until tomorrow or the next day.  Hmmm.... maybe I should have considered Florida more seriously for my retirement!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Regular Contributor

Georgiaโ€ฆI had enough of the snow when I was at Fort Drum, NY visiting my daughter and son in law 3 years agoโ€ฆ first blizzard! Beautiful when it is all sunny and white but I received an instant and frightening introduction to itโ€ฆdriving in and encountered it! Snow neve sticks down here..when we get it! So it was an experience! 

Silver Conversationalist

Maine here,about 30 miles inland from the coast so we get mixes of snow and rain alot. When we do get all snow often it comes a a nor'easter. That just means a very heavy dumping with alot of wind. Great day to stay home. Then I usually spend the next day dancing with the snowblower around the yard.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Northern new england here ,we still have green grass this close to christmas ! When it changes it will be sudden and fierce. Take care digging out.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

My pleasure. Lots of good people on here.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Good to know. Over the years I have tried a few sites for pen pals, but never successful. 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

yup. Sometimes its just nice to have someone to say hello to.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes, it is! And just getting to k ow someone.

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning. Its early here and I thought I'd wish you a great day. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Good morning, Lee! So far it is a good dayโ€ฆconsidering it is a Monday lol. How is your day?

Silver Conversationalist

Its going ok, the wonderful part of retirement is that I get much more of a say in how my days go lol. Great to hear from you. I fell asleep last night and didnt see your message till this am. wasnt ignoring you,, ๐Ÿ˜€

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I aspire to be you! Lol no worries. I know we all live in different states, and have different schedules. 

Silver Conversationalist

We all have life concerns,cant escape them but its good if we can keep them in perspective. Not everyday can be a 10 but I cant help but believe everyday has a "chance" to be one. Then if its not tomorrow almost has to be better lol. I had alot of people around me when I was young whose cup was always half empty. I just fight that tooth and nail.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Nothing wrong with an optimistic outlook! I just look forward to end of work day and then the weekend. I like working, but it can be all about that. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I loved my work when I was working. Long hours and I didn't mind cuz it wasn't work. I had a chance to walk away when I was 60 and it was the best move I've ever made.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

One of the things I like about my job is that I can work a lot of OT when I want. But walk away from desk and not carry it with me. Canโ€™t say that was always the case in past. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Nope. We have to be able to turn it off.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello. I just wanted to welcome you to the community. I'm relatively new here myself and I've found everyone to be very welcoming and gracious. Enjoy.๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello Leeโ€ฆ

Thank you for the welcome! 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP