Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Looking for A PenPal

My name is Linda and I am looking for a penpal. My husband passed away January of 2022 from Covid and Cancer. I have no kids but a house full of pets. They keep me busy and focused most of the time. I volunteer at the local pet shelter on the weekends.  

Contributor

Hi there.  I am writing on behalf of my father, Sid.  My mother, his wife of 51 years, passed away in Feb 2019.  He is a kind and friendly man, age 87.  [moderator edit: please do not post personal details in the public areas of the community - to contact privately please use the Private Message feature]

He doesn't have pets but I do, 2 cats.  Warm regards, Allison

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, Linda. What type of pen-pal are you interested in? Usually a pen pal consists of writing each other via regular/snail mail (Pen pal [wiki]. Very sorry to learn about your husband's passing, how long were you married? I think it's great that you volunteer at the local pet shelter. Write back soon. 🙂

Contributor

So sorry for your loss!  What kind of pets do you have?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

So sorry for your loss. Lots of support in this community is out there for you. Best wishes.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Where do you live? What city? Sorry about your loss.

Karyn
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP