From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Living in and PROUD of #VegasStrong

Message 1 of 3

Thank you so much for your response! I'm proud of my 3 girls and their 2 step-sisters, and our Las Vegas community! Thank you!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Living in and PROUD of #VegasStrong

Message 2 of 3

@WebWiseWoman  Wonderful response. You are raising another awesome woman.

May you continue to be a blessing everywhere you go. <3

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Living in and PROUD of #VegasStrong

Message 3 of 3

We are trying to start a movement, so anyone who can, please observe:

#twittermomentofsilence #facebookmomentofsilence Is it possible we could observe twitter and facebook moment of silence Sunday 10/8 at 10 PM PT #VegasStrong ? Can that happen?

Also on facebook; perhaps even here... my two youngest daughters and their step-sister were there. Below is middle-daughter's most recent post... thank you for reading...

VegasStrong.PNG

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season