Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Life Shield Security Company Scam

Message 1 of 2

Life Shield Securities Insurance SCAM OR CROOKED COMPANY

May not be connected to Life Shield Security Alarm Company!

She will use Christian Scripture in her emails to you making you think she is a kind woman. She will use your FAITH & TRUST AGAINST YOU! Only to cause EVIL ON YOU!

Claims to be Life Shield Securities but if they are they will do EVIL on YOU! They will charge you  fees a beneficiary should never be asked to pay. They will send if CASH money and will use  First Dex Logs Company to make it look like CASH money was sent requiring further fees for Duty. If you pay the Duty from the UK Shipment you will probably be asked when it gets to your country for further Duty Fees! This company if REAL operates in a fashion NO INSURANCE company should EVER OPERATE!!! They had me trust a "Friend" of Theirs with a Loan but the person would only give the loan if given Online Access to your bank account. The loan will be for way more than you need and he will have you before the check clears wire all the money to in my case "His Wife" for his kids school and he will send the rest of the money needed for shipping. The mobile deposit will be written on a STOLEN CHECK! in my case calling himself Travis Anderson Scott is the perp behind this crime.
You maybe asked to send funds 
The sick lady may even have you after help with her "Medication Costs" and have you send to her "Doctor" 
since after all you are now expecting some large Life Insurance CASH.
Real Life Insurance companies DO NOT SEND CASH FOR A PAYOUT #1! Shipping of Documents and what should ALWAYS be a CHECK are ALWAYS COVERED as part of the Policy! There is NO SUCH THING AS I CAN SEE AS A "Re-ACTIVATION" FEE FOR A Policy that didn't Payout Upon the Person's Death! That fee they will claim is $550 USD. Shipping by the way will be $1,740 or more but DON'T WORRY DAVID HAS HIS "Friend" who will LOAN you the Money you need! See above Loan.
Burn In HELL ALL OFF YOU! And if a REAL COMPANY SO TO SHALL YOUR WHOLE BOARD!!! Since after all if was a "Board" room decision!
If you ever are contacted by these people or this Company STAY CLEAR!!!! Don't EVEN BOTHER WITH THESE EVIL PEOPLE!!!
If you are wise DON'T EVEN BUY LIFE INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY EVER!!! U.S.A. Or U.K.

I am a man on a tight fixed Disablitiy Income that they Pulled these FRAUD/SCAM's on!

Home | Life Shield Securities Fraud TO SEE THE EXTENT OF THE EVIL OF THESE EVIL!  DON'T PROTECT THIS EVIL COMPANY AND ITS EVIL WAYS EVEN IF IT ISN'T LIFE SHIELD THESE NAMES NEED TO BE KNOW SO PEOPLE STAY AWAY! FOR ALL YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE SELL FAKE POLICIES PRETENDING TO BE LIFE SHIELD AGENTS!!! THEY EVIL PEOPLE AND THEY WILL BURN IN HELL BUT IT IS MY JOB TO NOW WARN OTHERS ABOUT THESE EVIL SCUMBAGS!!! CURSE THE LOT OF THEM WITH CANCER!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Life Shield Security Company Scam

Message 2 of 2

Please do not go with this company ,Life Sheild 1 877 464 7437 for a security system  they decieve seniors or people by talking so fast . I ended up with a 5 year contract . I was robbed at my home  when I had  applied and I was so upset the manager took advantage of my situation and signed me up for 5 years . The only 5 year contract we as seniors may have is  possibly a car payment . Well my fellow collegues I pray this helps you all.God Bless and thanks for listening Maria Rodriguez from Philadelphia

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies