Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Job Search

Message 1 of 1

Hello All,

My name is Gayle and I am 60 years old. I was a cosmetologist for close to 30 years, but after having three spinal surgeries I can no longer work in the cosmetology industry. In the process of my recovery I went back to college online and received my Master's of Science in Industrial Organizational Psychology. I am energetic and love learning, (except for that last capstone class, "writing a research proposal" which caused me the need to color my hair, and go back to the gym for stress relief). I really need to get back to work and because I was self employed I am concerned about finding the right fit.  I am a people person so I have been applying for positions centered around human resources. If anyone knows of a position in Northern California, Sacramento to the San Francisco area I am available. Also, I will travel or consider relocating. I am open to suggestions.

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors