Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Introducing myself

Message 1 of 2

Hello @marks878772 and welcome to the online community from one also familiar with broadcasting, though radio just a little. I've given interviews on radio, produced radio PSAs, and for a number of years was involved in a live radio show done as a fundraiser for the local PBS TV station. And my mom was a DJ. But mostly I was involved in live community TV programming and regional news gathering/broadcasting.

All that blathered out, I know there are others here still involved in radio and podcasting. SO you'll find homies here. Smiley Happy

hello_1x.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Introducing myself

Message 2 of 2

Hi there...I'm Mark and I'm from Hartford Ct...living in Monticello NY...I just turned 66 on Sept 27th and have been living in Monticello for 5 yrs....I am a radio announcer for the local station 95.9 WVOS FM celebrating 10 yrs this Halloween If you would like to lisen on line go to wvosfm.com and click on tune in wvosfm 95.9 I'm on M-F 6 -10pm  and we play The Greatest Hits of All Time...I have been in Broadcasting for over 40 yrs on and off...when i wasn't on the air i was doing Hotrl-Motel work and limo driver in Las Vegas....I've had a very busy life from the time I graduated college in  1994 to the present . I enjoy all the aspects of broadcasting and its departments.....So there you have it....Lokking forward to meeting new friends always and enjoying life to the fullest....As I say everynight when I close my show...."Take Care  Of The Minutes and the Hours will take care of themselves"    And i thank You!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors