Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Introducing my self

Greetings everyone I am Elaine a Philly girl. I've been a member since 2001 Heart But never signed with the AARP online community. I like meeting new and interesting people.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Elaine! I'm new too... you're my first post. Hoping to meet and correspond with some folk in my age range. How's this working for you so far?
Making my Way
0 Kudos
Contributor

Not really new to being an AARP member. Used to come on the website a couple yrs. ago but been so involved with ailing family members, I never seemed to have time to get on here and get involved. Hoping that is changing. My nickname is 24.. explained in my profile. Enjoy talking to others online 🙂

Dreams Do Come True...24
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi @EagleTwoFour and welcome to the online community! From your profile it sounds like you might enjoy checking out the Entertainment forums--esp. music and books--among others. Let us know if you have any questions as you explore. 

Vicki

Contributor

Amputee bka.
0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi Elaine,

Welcome to the online community--glad you joined us! Let us know if you have any questions as you explore the forums.

Vicki

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP