Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Highlighted
Info Seeker

Introduce myself

Message 1 of 1

Hi, my name is Linda Chu Mei, age 59. I retired from teaching special needs two years ago because the city cannot afford my 6-figure income working with 9 special needs students. The system cut my program and forced me to early retirement by 1 year. I lost 16% extra on the pension. The system is happy that they save 16% of that pension to me for the rest of my life. I figured I retired one year early, stay healthier for the extra time being out of work, they put me through stress with my blood pressure going up 185/100. I have to get on medicine to lower it. Anyway, these days I work on my home-based business, no BOSS to tell when to work or watch over me. At least, no overhead capital on this business. And it is helping the world go greener. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors