Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Intro For Newbie Who Likes Fine Art Painting

Message 1 of 3

@LPearsonArt  I came back to tell you this: in the past, erhm... 8 months I've seen others working in fine arts post an introduction and similar query to yours. Some have posted images of their work. So I tried to search for those posts to share with you, but have been unsuccessful so far. If I find them, I'll post links here so that you guys can get your chat on. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Intro For Newbie Who Likes Fine Art Painting

Message 2 of 3

Hi @LPearsonArt and welcome to the online community!

I do like fine art, and lived in an artist community, so hung with a lot of fine art painters back in the day. But I'm more about sports than art these days, so am probably not your girl. I did want to stop by and say howdy. Smiley Happy

animated handdrawn hello.gif

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Intro For Newbie Who Likes Fine Art Painting

Message 3 of 3

To Whom It May Concern,

I live in Texas and love fine art painting. I use mostly acrylic paints, but am experimenting with watercolors now too. I draw using pencil and am branching out to ink also.

I anyone else likes painting (on canvas, paper, or whatever) maybe we can communicate and support one another. What are your likes and interests?

Hope you have an awesome retirement.

Linda (LPearsonArt)

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors