Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Inspiring Book

Message 1 of 2

@Rainbowhope Thanks for the tip on this title. Smiley Happy

Might I suggest that this, and some of your other posts, might get more readership and response if they were posted somewhere other than the 'Introduce Yourself' forum? 

This one, for instance, might fit better in the 'Writing and Books' forum, which you'll find if you click on the 'Entertainment and Leisure' forum back on the home page. (I know: it's confusing. This site does take a while to learn to navigate.) More on the sub forums thing below.

You can ask admin to move any of your posts for you. (Use the 'Report Inappropriate Content' link to send such a message.)

Back to navigation. On your home page, check out the right side of the screen. You'll see these navigation options:

Home Page Navigation OptionsHome Page Navigation Options

Numerous sub forums are listed under each of those headings. For instance, look what's revealed under 'Home and Relationship' when you click on that:

Sub Forums are revealed when you click on a Forum Heading.Sub Forums are revealed when you click on a Forum Heading.

Hope this is helpful.  Never fear, you'll get the hang of it! Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Inspiring Book

Message 2 of 2

I am reading a most wonderful Inspiring book.

It's called: "All the Light We Cannot See".

It's terrific! It's by: Anthony Doerr.

It helps me realize how truly important the small, simple things in life are.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.