Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prices now! Here’s how. 

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In need of 10 pen pals for seniors in a Assisted Living in Manhattan New York

Message 1 of 8
Hi Nicole,
Hope to hear from you soon.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: In need of 10 pen pals for seniors in a Assisted Living in Manhattan New York

Message 2 of 8

@SIMPLEGAL

@BrendaD743282 

@ShawnS384831 

Hey there have ya'll had any response from Nicole? 

I've heard nothing 

I was really looking forward to being of service with writing letters to Seniors

But don't think it is an opportunity anymore if was

Just checked @NicoleP322141  Profile page

She had just signed up couple days before her post on May 4th & that's all her activity hasn't been back since then. 

So I am gonna assume she changed her mind or something didn't work out with doing it

It was nice thought maybe opportunity will come again 

Take care everyone have a great & safe Holiday Weekend 

Ginger  : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Reply: In need of 10 pen pals for seniors in a Assisted Living in Manhattan New York

Message 3 of 8

I'd like to be a penpal!

OLDGAL.gif

@NicoleP322141 wrote:

Hello, I am a recreation director at a Assisted Living in Manhhattan.  I have a group of residents that are interested in having a pen pal buddy. Please reach out to me if anyone is interested. [Phone number removed from public view to protect online identity]

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@BrendaD743282 

Me too me too

Hopefully we'll hear from

@NicoleP322141 Nicole soon

Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

I LOVE this idea!

Helping seniors right size into a home that easier to maintain and helping heirs sell property that is in probate
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@NicoleP322141 

Nicole

My name is Ginger from NC

I enjoy writing letters 

Me & old friend write letters to each other when I moved 4 hours away then when moved back to area we wrote each other & still do Was/Is always such a joy going to mail box and getting a letter.... to me it a sad thing folks have gotten away from writing letters

So as @ShawnS384831 Shawn said Is this to be snail mail? 

I wouldn't be interested in doing email

Are you going to tell us about person so would have ideas what write about? 

I also might could get my friend to join in doing this

Just let me know in post here or send private message

Look forward to hearing from you 

Have a blessed day! 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8
Traditional mail through the post office? Or email? I personally miss the days when I anxiously awaited our rural route mailman! I’d be over the moon excited to get a letter from a friend that moved away 😁📬
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

In need of 10 pen pals for seniors in a Assisted Living in Manhattan New York

Message 8 of 8

Hello, I am a recreation director at a Assisted Living in Manhhattan.  I have a group of residents that are interested in having a pen pal buddy. Please reach out to me if anyone is interested. [Phone number removed from public view to protect online identity]

Kudos
Views
Replies