Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Huge Backyard Porch and Landscaping Project

Contributor

Huge Backyard Porch and Landscaping Project

Hi Everyone my name is Stephanie and I'm 37...currently unemployed due to this Pandemic. I love to Dance, Do Crafts, Horseback Riding,Redecorate anything ๐Ÿ˜‚, Landscaping but I don't have a green thumb and I also volunteer at about 3 separate Animal Shelters and my goal doing this is to be if nothing else someone who let's these Animals live out either their last weeks or week having the time of their lives...it's the hardest time right now the volume of strays has spiked and I'm so stressed ๐Ÿ˜ฉ... I know they don't have the space but I take it upon myself to call other shelters in Louisiana or actual people willing to Foster. If it wasn't for those loving people I wouldn't want to be depressed so much looking into innocent eyes. I foster when I can but I have a 7 year old Min Pin/Chuiauhua owner and for some reason she acts so spoiled when I didn't raise her to be a little meanie but she is who she is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I'm redoing my Backyard Area it's a lot of work I have down a lot like de cluttered and I have an electric saw and the amount of trees along the back fence is insane...I'm always saying how are these so overgrown and obviously Hurricane Katrina took down everything in 2005 but I might need to hire someone to remove them sooner then later bc my fence is breaking and bowing bc of these pesty trees. Unfortunately the house behind me is abandoned and has been for a Long Time and the other Huge Issue is Ground Ivy that decided to try and cover any decorations or potted plants in my garden which also runs along the back fence...pray for me!๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP