Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Howdy y'all from Jewett, Texas

Message 1 of 2

lanapierce1967 wrote:

Howdy everyone, from small town Jewett, TX. I am 49, I will be 50 on 7/13, and I am so excited to be here with y'all.  I got to get my first senior citizen discount at Golden Corral the other day, and I was so happy. Well, I am looking forward to meeting y'all. I hope and wish for ya'll a blessed day. God bless you. 

@lanapierce1967 Hiya! Welcome to our wee spot on the interwebs.

I'm a small town girl as well. Congrats on snagging that discount! Smiley Happy  Blessings backatcha.

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Howdy y'all from Jewett, Texas

Message 2 of 2

Howdy everyone, from small town Jewett, TX. I am 49, I will be 50 on 7/13, and I am so excited to be here with y'all.  I got to get my first senior citizen discount at Golden Corral the other day, and I was so happy. Well, I am looking forward to meeting y'all. I hope and wish for ya'll a blessed day. God bless you. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors