Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How do you earn rewards points, after all quizzes are completed

Message 11 of 23

@n566192l wrote:

EPSTER, 

Do you know what QUIZZES renew weekly? I'm sorry about you Not being able to redeem points on QUIZZ. I hope you saw my earlier post, thanking you

@n566192l  Last month I posted the info on which tasks renew weekly and which ones renew monthly. Search for r4g earn points and a few points earning discussions will come up. My lengthy posts about weekly and monthly (plus the Spanish language versions) will be in there.

search for r4g ern points to find tips.pngfind this search field in the upper right corner of your screen

Have fun and good luck!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

EPSTER, 

The thanks is under HELP. ALSO I posted the thanks, before I finished writing. PLEASE see the post above , these was part of original post. Unfortunately, this post was not labeled with YOUR name

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

EPSTER ,

Also above mentioned can be  completed in Spanish

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

EPSTER,

I just checked my account, seems the Social security calculator, repeats monthly, 300 points. Also Long term care calculator repeat 

monthly 150

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

EPSTER, 

Do you know what QUIZZES renew weekly? I'm sorry about you Not being able to redeem points on QUIZZ. I hope you saw my earlier post, thanking you

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@n566192l wrote:

Hi, this is Nancy, any suggestions on rewards for goods points? I am lost on this. GREETINGS FROM NEWJERSY

@n566192l wrote:

Hi, this is Nancy, any suggestions on rewards for goods points? I am lost on this. GREETINGS FROM NEWJERSY

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

@n566192l wrote:

EPSTER, 

I just took the struggling seniors quizz and earned 600 POINTS.

This quizz must renew itself again. I earned points for this quizze last week.

Really? I didn't know. I'll go see if I can get another 600 points out of them today. Thanks!

... back in a minute ...

Nope, the Struggling Seniors Quiz wouldn't let me earn points today. But good for you for getting another 600 out of it! Woo hoo! 

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

This is Nancy,

Aarp changed my name. I HOPE YOU see this post about earning 600 POINTS on the STRUGGLING FOR SENIORS QUIZZ. THANK YOU EPSTER!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

EPSTER, 

I just took the struggling seniors quizz and earned 600 POINTS.

This quizz must renew itself again. I earned points for this quizze last week.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Well, whoops! I messed up the URL when I posted this. All better now. Smiley Happy

@n566192l And here's another thread where community members talk about how to earn points and share tricks and know-how: https://community.aarp.org/t5/About-Our-Community/Changes-in-Auctions-Lock-Out-Those-Who-Don-t-Know-...

FWIW: I now have 660,000 points. Check my recall, but I bet I posted on these threads, which are possibly as much as a month old, that I had 640,000 points. See? You can earn points if you are willing to work the system. Smiley Happy  Work it, baby! (As I've said before: for me earning points --making the system give up points-- is a game.Smiley Happy)

Point update 7/4/17: make that 671,000 rewards points and counting.

Kudos
Views