Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Hi

Hello my name is Stacey.  I am looking forward to interesting conversations.

Stacey R. Roberts
Kudos
Views
Replies
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello @StaceyR327714 . Welcome! Jump in. I'll look forward to your posts.  🙂

~ Deah

View solution in original post

Social Butterfly

Hey Stacey, welcome to the on-line community! So glad you've join.  There are lots of different forums to choose from.  Dip a toe in. You can be inspired, entertained, informed, encouraged and share a laugh along the way.  Can't wait to get to know you. Christine

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Thanks.

Stacey R. Roberts

Periodic Contributor

My name is Stacey and I live in New Orleans.  I teach Science.  I love live music.

Stacey R. Roberts

Social Butterfly

Hey Stacey, welcome to the on-line community! So glad you've join.  There are lots of different forums to choose from.  Dip a toe in. You can be inspired, entertained, informed, encouraged and share a laugh along the way.  Can't wait to get to know you. Christine

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Thanks.

Stacey R. Roberts
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello @StaceyR327714 . Welcome! Jump in. I'll look forward to your posts.  🙂

~ Deah

Periodic Contributor

My name is Stacey and I live in New Orleans.  I teach Science.  I love live music.

Stacey R. Roberts
Social Butterfly

@StaceyR327714 , Hooray for teachers!  What type of science do you teach?  Christine

Bronze Conversationalist

@StaceyR327714 Hey Stacey, I lived in New Orleans for a while when my spouse was stationed with the Coast Guard there. Our son was born there, and I was ticked off that they wouldn't let us hyphenate his last name to include mine. LOL

I'd love to hear more about your science teaching.

I'm fascinated with quantum physics but more for its spiritual / metaphysical implications (as in The Tao of Physics, Dance of the Wu Li Masters, Looking Glass Universe, Blackfoot Physics, etc). 

Periodic Contributor

Thanks, I will.  I am looking forward to enjoying the community.

Stacey R. Roberts
Bronze Conversationalist

Be sure to start discussion threads when you can't find a topic of interest. Anyone can do it. Let us know if you need to figure out how -- it can be a bit hidden at first.

Social Butterfly

It sounds like there will be some changes and upgrades to the whole on-line community coming soon to make it more user-friend.  Hooray!  Christine

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP