Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hi , my name is Amy . Happy to be here .

Message 1 of 1

Hello AARP community , how is everyone ? Are you happy to be here.

In detail , describe the here and now in regards to plans in life.

I am now happy to be here having some benefits for us . I like it so far. I didn't get here easily . I was born with a substantial amount of debt to Family income owning many things . Most family and friends were enlisted making times some what tough . I have fortunately made it through my toughest part . I began working with permit at the

age of 14 . I had a cancer scare off and on since very young , called Non Hodgkin Lymphoma . Now we know it's pesticides . I am much healthier today . In fact , later I have several degrees even Harvard Extension School and Yale Online . I had some great moments in motherhood , but struggled with fertility . I have a difficult blood type ,but it's been great to donate . The US Health Department and American Red Cross think I'm healthy. I am certainly happy to be here in the now. I have little debt , retired mostly at 40-45 to become a homemaker. I like it . It's pretty , squeaky clean . I am a Mineral Rights Owner for my late Aunt at the company , Antero Resources . I have a little income . The company is great , Helping the United Way and having a Clean Power Plant too. I am thankful to be here . I am finished with my service to the American Red Cross and Us military . Many things are done . I was ready to come home . My spare room is my office . I still volunteer for Guideposts Magazine. I love my Church . Are you happy here

and now ?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.