Periodic Contributor

Hi , my name is Amy . Happy to be here .

Hello AARP community , how is everyone ? Are you happy to be here.

In detail , describe the here and now in regards to plans in life.

I am now happy to be here having some benefits for us . I like it so far. I didn't get here easily . I was born with a substantial amount of debt to Family income owning many things . Most family and friends were enlisted making times some what tough . I have fortunately made it through my toughest part . I began working with permit at the

age of 14 . I had a cancer scare off and on since very young , called Non Hodgkin Lymphoma . Now we know it's pesticides . I am much healthier today . In fact , later I have several degrees even Harvard Extension School and Yale Online . I had some great moments in motherhood , but struggled with fertility . I have a difficult blood type ,but it's been great to donate . The US Health Department and American Red Cross think I'm healthy. I am certainly happy to be here in the now. I have little debt , retired mostly at 40-45 to become a homemaker. I like it . It's pretty , squeaky clean . I am a Mineral Rights Owner for my late Aunt at the company , Antero Resources . I have a little income . The company is great , Helping the United Way and having a Clean Power Plant too. I am thankful to be here . I am finished with my service to the American Red Cross and Us military . Many things are done . I was ready to come home . My spare room is my office . I still volunteer for Guideposts Magazine. I love my Church . Are you happy here

and now ?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

AARP Members Only Games

AARP Members, play Pong, the game that started it all! Grab your paddle, play the angles and score to win.

Paddles up!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Pong
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg