Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Hi everyone!

Message 1 of 5

Sorry for the late response, but Real Estate in Nashville is booming!  A lot of the properties in the downtown area are becoming so expensive to either buy or rent, that the areas surrounding "Nashvegas" are becoming very good places to buy.   Looks like it's going to be a great 2020!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Hi in Nashville,

How is the real estate business up there thus far? I've dabbled a little in real estate through the years, but have not done so in past few years...always interesting though and I keep an eye out for properties....mostly vacant land now.

Anne in Ga.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Thanks Vicki, look forward to joining in when I can.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi @Sandinmybushwacker,

Welcome to the online community! Glad to have you join us. Based on your profession, you may find our Housing forum of interest, along with several others. Let us know if you have any questions as you explore the community.

Vicki

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hi everyone!

Message 5 of 5

I'm a Real Estate agent in the Nashville area and just wanted to say "Hello" to all you wonderful AARP members.  I usually don't participate in forums, but thought this would be fun.

Have a great day!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.