Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Hi everyone!

I'm a Real Estate agent in the Nashville area and just wanted to say "Hello" to all you wonderful AARP members.  I usually don't participate in forums, but thought this would be fun.

Have a great day!

Kudos
Views
Replies
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi in Nashville,

How is the real estate business up there thus far? I've dabbled a little in real estate through the years, but have not done so in past few years...always interesting though and I keep an eye out for properties....mostly vacant land now.

Anne in Ga.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Sorry for the late response, but Real Estate in Nashville is booming!  A lot of the properties in the downtown area are becoming so expensive to either buy or rent, that the areas surrounding "Nashvegas" are becoming very good places to buy.   Looks like it's going to be a great 2020!!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

Hi @FLB65,

Welcome to the online community! Glad to have you join us. Based on your profession, you may find our Housing forum of interest, along with several others. Let us know if you have any questions as you explore the community.

Vicki

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks Vicki, look forward to joining in when I can.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP