You could save on auto insurance when you complete the AARP Smart Driver course! Get a free phone charging set with promo code AARP6.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hi I'm new to aarp

Message 1 of 4

@p1436t   Welcome to AARP Online Community.

LaDolceVita did a great job of telling you how to get started finding your way around AARP Online Community.  Hope you will decide to join in.  There are interesting posts (& posters) at most all of the topics offered, so please look into any that are of possible interest to you.  I believe @LaDolceVita mentioned several topics which are of particular interest to her, & which are friendly in welcoming newcomers - always a good start.  Smiley Happy

I participate in Song Titles at "Rock N Roll" and at "Our Front Porch"; we are always glad to have new participants.  I also participate in a number of other topics - in doing so, I've read a variety of interesting posts & enjoyed getting to know a good number of frequent posters at this site.  Hope your experience here will be positive, & that you will decide to join in!   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for your help😂

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

After you are signed in, click your name at the top right, in the red bar next to the search icon.  Choose "Community" from the list that comes up.  Click on that and various topics will be listed.  Click on the arrow next to "Home and Relationships" , navigate to "Our Front Porch" or "Singles Perspective Revisited" to get to know the regular posters. 

Feel free to browse & post in any of the other topics you see under the Community section.  Another popular area is "Entertainment and Leisure" where books, movies and TV shows are discussed.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hi I'm new to aarp

Message 4 of 4