Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Hi, I'm New Here

Greetings.  I just wanted to check in and say hello - this is my first time on this message board as I just joined AARP today. 

I'm from Upstate New York, still working but planning for retirement in about 10 years.  It's scary for a "middle aged single gal" but what are ya gonna do? 

Hope to spend some more time reading through messages this weekend - take care everyone.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Well welcome,
Best of luck to you, hope you are having fun? Smart of you to be getting all your ducks in a row, watch out for alligators they come out of nowhere!

Sending my wishes for good health and happiness to you and yours during these difficult times.

Be safe but have fun,
Joseph....
0 Kudos
Contributor

Howdy OBP,

I’m new to message boards too & not exactly sure what I’m supposed to do. So I’d thought I’d holler back to you as that’s the friendly thing to do. 
   Stay safe, stay well 👍🏻

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello,
I am trying this again, messed up the first time with any responses going into my spam folder, sorry to anyone who sent a message, please forgive me?

Try to find out how to do this together?

Good luck and best wishes that you and yours are all happy and healthy!
Take care and be safe,
Joseph...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP