Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Hi I'm Learning

Hi everyone,

I'm new to all this tec stuff but trying me best. I'm on my own now. My kids are all grown, out of a 27 year old abusive marriage, my folks are gone and kinda just trying to get buy. Its kinda fun learning new stuff and discovering me at 59. I live with my 65 pound chow/pit dog who is so smrt and fun. Just wanted to say hi and please excuse any mistakes. Its a learning thing. Have a super fantastic day!

Donna M Grimes
Social Butterfly

@1Lakotagal  Welcome to the on line community! Our background have some similar facts.  I left a 27 yr. marriage, kiddos grown, parents have past and 58.  A few short years ago, I also was just trying to get by.  Now recently remarried and finding all kinds of new things to explore.  Oh, my tech background, minimal.  You will find your way.  There's lots to explore on   this site.  Take care, glad you are here!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, there! Welcome! Your profile pic is somewhat similar to mine except I'm in my desert backyard and you're in your Midwest (?) backyard?

Anyway, welcome! Feel free to connect! I have tech background (25+ yrs) so have that covered; relationships, not so much 😉

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Contributor

Welcome, nice to have you with us. All the best.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Howdy! Your doing it right, so far. One tip, if you aren't sure how to do something, look it up videos on how to do it on YouTube. Be sure to check the date that the video was made, though. Things change fast so you want to make sure the video is within the last 18 months or so.

Enjoy!

-Mark

The medicine man at www.medicinemanplantco.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP