Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hello from a Newby; Janet retired from Boeing and have free time with 2 German Shepard's.

Contributor

Hello from a Newby; Janet retired from Boeing and have free time with 2 German Shepard's.

Janet Here;  Thought id give this a try and reach out for some cribbage players in the area.

Enumclaw WA 98022.

I have 2 big German Shepherds that keep me quite busy and then I have 6 Grand Children that I love and Cherish plus my 2 Children.

I have plenty of time on my hands that I could use for projects that are Inventive or just Beautiful. Have my own tools and very clever with them.

Looking for some Friends to walk with or go to the pool here in town.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Janet,my name is Lee and I wanted to welcome you to the community. Lots of positive people here,a great place to visit and learn about others and lean alittle if you need to. welcome and enjoy.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Janet,my name is Lee and I wanted to welcome you to the community. Lots of positive people here,a great place to visit and learn about others and lean alittle if you need to. welcome and enjoy.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP