Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello from a Colorado newbie!

Message 1 of 2

@ScifiMai Hello from a northern Colorado oldie. (Wait ... oh, well, that's accurate, I guess Smiley Happy)

I'm glad you are getting comfy & familiar with what AARP offers here and also that you are finding your way around. Be sure to let us know if you need help.

DH and I are 8 years shy of retirement. I showed up here a few years ago looking to wrap my head around the issues of retirement and found this site's articles (and the R4G quizzes) quite helpful. There are some kind and well-informed people here on the forums. I hope you'll chime in and add your voice to the chorus.

tilting smiley hello.gif

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hello from a Colorado newbie!

Message 2 of 2

Hi!

Just getting around to finally posting to the Community here after joining AARP in October. I'm still in the process of checking out the websites and starting to earn some points with R4G and I'm finding that I really like the forum setup and am looking forward to exploring more of the threads. Hopfully I'll be more consistent with popping in here than I am with other social media and occasionally have something worthwhile to contrubite to the conversation.

I look forward to connecting with folks and hopeful of making a few new friends.

Máia (aka ScifiMai)
~ “We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season