WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello, from Pennsylavania

Message 1 of 3

Hello, SizlinTeapot620!

I love your handle.  I assume you enjoy a spot of tea every now and then.  I do too and I grown quite fond of coffee as well in these latter years.  Anyway,  I just wanted to welcome you to the forums and once you've had an opportunity to surf around, you'll find a few good topics that may suit your interests.  You may even want to start your own subject as well.  Whatever you do here, I hope you have fun.  And again, Welcome!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello, from Pennsylavania

Message 2 of 3

A hearty hello from Colorado, @SizlinTeapot620! We have a lot in common, as I'm an herbalist with a  huge passive solar greenhouse and a from scratch culturally adventurous cook who has plenty of foraged and wild foods in her freezer and pantry at all times. But enough about me.

Welcome to the forums. I trust you'll find lots of interesting threads and folks here. Let us know if you need a little help finding your way around.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hello, from Pennsylavania

Message 3 of 3

Telling about myself,,,,hmmm,,Well I am currently an Enviromental Lab Technician,,testing soils and waters from all over the world. My passion although is the study of Herbs,,and gardening. 

I am a Spiritualist. I love going to Theatre show,and Rennasaince,Faires,and Celtic flings. I love animals. 

I enjoy cooking,and try all different cultures of food.

No matter what age I am,,I will never grow old.

I enjoy all kinds of music,EXCEPT,,heavy metal. 

I know how to dance in the rain,,and thats all folks.

Kudos
Views
Replies