Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello To All!

Message 1 of 5

Thank you.

Chellé
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Hi Jae Julianne! I don't recall receiving a free gift when I joined, but that was probably because I didn't join with a promo. I just joined because I felt like it. Unless it's ready-to-eat food, I don't usually jump into something for freebies. 

Chellé
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

welcome aboard I just join the Community myself

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi Chelle! I just joined today too! I joined the site after reading the complaints from others when they received their disappointing free gifts you apparently get when you join AARP. I felt bad for the people who were expecting a decent size travel bag and instead received "mini-travel bags". One person even called it a travel lunch bag... lol. Well, if I do decide to join AARP... I won't have big expectations when the "free" gift comes! Make it a great day! Jae 

Julianne
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hello To All!

Message 5 of 5

Hi! I actually joined AARP back in May 2015, but for some reason, never did log into the community. I am originally from historic Bucks County, PA (Langhorne, for those of you who are now wondering exactly where in Bucks). But, I now live in Roanoke, Virginia. 

Chellé
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season