Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello Introducing Myself

Message 1 of 12
@LaDolceVita, You have that right! Can't wait to walk without a limp! New Year's Resolution: Got a Personal Trainer to recondition, my deconditioned limping self!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@saucykicker  Nice to have you on board.   I bet you are ready to get back to normal.  Life is hard enough without injuries and it is hard to limp around in this cold.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

Hie there. Mufaro is my name. Am very energetic male, can jog 3miles in 36 minutes on a good day. Working to acquire a building inspector license soon, but my major interest is Solar energy technology, hopping to  study it soonest.

Will be most comfortable with mature career female, no discrimination, very color blind.

I enjoy reading history, religion and culture. In a big way my admiration for creation is above average, so traveling and sight seeing is my side kick.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello there. Mufaro is my name. Very single and energetic male, can 3m in 30 minut.Myself

Message 4 of 12

Hie there. Mufaro is my name, very single and energetic. On a good day, can jog 3 miles in 36 minutes. Working to acquire a buildings inspector license,  but my major interest is Solar energy technology.

Need steady relationships with mature career female.

I do enjoy reading history, religion and cultural material as a hobby.

I admire creation, so traveling and sight seeing is one of my side kicks.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@hn1063, well this is embarrassing! I just had a "Senior Moment"! I've sort of been on hold for about the last six months, and I suppose my brain cells are trying to get up to full speed again. Playing with my little 9.7 lb Shih-Poo puppie, I actually broke my ankle in two places in July 2017. I am still (in December!) rehabbing/limping around, so I haven't had too much activity online on either site...but 2018 is just around the whole corner, and full of new, non-limping and gloriously active opportunities, right?

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@SIMPLEGAL  Nice to see you posting again Woman Happy   Sounds like you are enjoying your new digs in Florida.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

Thank You so very much and best wishes to you

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12
  • Thanks Simply Legal I would love to correspond with you hope you can do a guest post
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12
Pam and Helen,
Welcome! Blogging is such a fun way to share thoughts, experiences and connect with others. Send me a note if you'd like to correspond. It isn't easy making a connection, but I do wish you both success.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12
Hello Helen! I am also a newbie AARP member. My name is Pamela. The holiday downtime is great for catching up on reading and new memberships like AARP, isn't it? I also blog at groundedliving.com; perhaps we could both do guest blogs for each other. I guess respond to me here or through the website!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet