Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Hello Everyone!

Message 1 of 4

Hi @m129155p,

Welcome to the online community! Let us know if you have any questions as you explore the various forums.

Vicki 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Hello, I am exploring community chats. This is my first reply, lucky you. What can you tell me about your experienceon this site? M

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi @JamieW30857 and welcome to AARP and the online community! There are often some good discussions here on budgeting and savings as well as many other topics. So look around and let us know if you have any questions. And feel free to start some discussions of your own.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hello Everyone!

Message 4 of 4
Hi everyone! My name is Jamie, and I just joined up with the AARP a few minutes ago. I currently live in Philadelphia, but was born in beautiful Bucks County, PA. I am a 50 year old guy living on a very limited income, so I joined to see what kind of savings I might be able to take advantage of. My past professions include being a children's residential treatment unit counselor and retail sales. I am happy to make new friends, so please feel free to contact me anytime! Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.