Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Group of friends

Message 1 of 3

Hi i live in Pensacola fl,i am look for employment as a caregiver help

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Group of friends

Message 2 of 3

@daliat212842 wrote:

My name is Dalia, I am 62 , living in Leesburg Fl, caregiver, still working, looking for people I can meet and talk and doing some activity together, 

I will appreciate if some will get back to me.

thank you

Hi @daliat212842 Dalia, it sounds like you are in both a tough spot and a good spot for finding new friends. Tough, because working and caregiving is a full plate; good because Florida is a great place to meet retirees. So anyway, I understand why you would seek to connect online: it is far easier to manage given your schedule.  May I suggest you look into the Meetup groups for your area? (meetup.com) That's a pretty good way to check out activities whenever your schedule allows. Failing that, perhaps check into the offerings at your local senior center. There is likely to be everything from ping pong tournaments to walking groups and organized trips to art shows.

Best wishes,

Epster

hello 6.jpg

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Group of friends

Message 3 of 3

My name is Dalia, I am 62 , living in Leesburg Fl, caregiver, still working, looking for people I can meet and talk and doing some activity together, 

I will appreciate if some will get back to me.

thank you

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season