There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Greetings!

Message 1 of 3
not a Browns fan...one day hope to visit the Rock and Roll hall of Fame
We're a Jock Tamson's bairns
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Greetings!

Message 2 of 3

@Ron1234 wrote:

from the Baltimore area...having a splendid day and the eve will be better - pray that all are the same!

love my sports - Ravens, Orioles, Detroit Red Wings!!!!, NASCAR - Greg Biffle, Scotland Rugby, anything USA!!!!...coffee! Keurigs rock!...avid reader - most anything, but especially mystery - detective noir - classics - poetry...long time out of college (UMBC - best University out there!!! go Retrievers!)...working still at what I thought was a retirement gig - NOT!....love a good laugh and Love the Lord!....the most wonderful woman in the world always close to my heart!!!!!

Hi and welcome.  I hope you will enjoy your time here... I live in the Cleveland area.. and so, well, the Ravens  not so much LOL  guess we will not be rooting for the same teams in the Sports area.. : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Greetings!

Message 3 of 3

from the Baltimore area...having a splendid day and the eve will be better - pray that all are the same!

love my sports - Ravens, Orioles, Detroit Red Wings!!!!, NASCAR - Greg Biffle, Scotland Rugby, anything USA!!!!...coffee! Keurigs rock!...avid reader - most anything, but especially mystery - detective noir - classics - poetry...long time out of college (UMBC - best University out there!!! go Retrievers!)...working still at what I thought was a retirement gig - NOT!....love a good laugh and Love the Lord!....the most wonderful woman in the world always close to my heart!!!!!

We're a Jock Tamson's bairns
Kudos
Views
Replies