Contributor

Greetings from...

Hello wonderful people of Earth

Call me Oona 

I play music and song and wish happy songs for all hearts especially those broken by loss. 😊 

Feel free to say hello. I’m single and love making up things too play on my acoustic guitar. 

Oona
Kudos
Views
Replies
Gold Conversationalist

@NormajeanD318263 must be awesome to live in a cabin in wide open spaces in Idaho. Bet the stars look beautiful at night.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@NormajeanD318263 Hi and welcome. I new to the forum as well. It's hit or miss to be honest with you. I've post on a few forums and have actually had one response. Just keep checking in every time you see a new entry. You can also private message someone that piques your interest.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@Oona Hello and welcome to the community. I'm Oscar ✌🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

Well hello Oscar🙂

Gold Conversationalist

@ae82897312 Good morning and hello to you too 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

Oscar, I am reaching out to you because it looks like you know how this site works.  I just signed up what do I do after that??? look at people that are on this site and contact or just wait till someone contacts me????  Thanks for your help.  

Contributor

I don't know what to say.  Live in Idaho, have a cabin, interested in male friends. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png