Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Greetings from Texas

Message 1 of 5

@p774773bThe following was found by doing a Google search.

SourceURL:https://www.google.com/ kudo - Google Search

In the 19th century, kudos entered English as a singular noun, a transliteration of a Greek singular noun kydos meaning "praise or renown". It was at first used largely in academic circles, but it gained wider currency in the 1920s in journalistic use, particularly in headlines: Playwright receives kudos.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@p774773b I'll have to check my field guides, but isn't a kudo a flightless bird? Smiley Wink

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Good afternoon Epster from Colorado. Thank you for your post. Your greetings have been received and I send you back many thanks. I will probably be chastised greatly about the head and shoulders for this question. What exactly is a kudo? If I took an educated guess. I would say a kudo is a small, three legged, hairless creature. Living on a remote island west of southern California. Not only would that disclose the lack of my education. I would most likely be greatly mistaken. Oh well, please, if only an e for effort. Once again, thank you. Please continue having yourself a Big ol' Rocky Mountain fine day.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

A hearty Colorado hullo, Texas! (waves) Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Greetings from Texas

Message 5 of 5

Good morning all. Well, maybe I should say ya'll. Hope everyone in the community has a wonderful day. If I am reaching someone across the seas where the sun is now setting. Please have a great evening, a peaceful night, and God bless.  

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.