The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Conversationalist

Re: Greetings To All From Seattle WA, Lets Be Friends!

Message 1 of 7 (1,337 Views)

Awwww thank you or your words and kindness! Smiley Happy

Creating The World I Wish To Live In ... One Person At A Time!
Conversationalist

Message 2 of 7 (1,342 Views)

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know of your essences maybe we can take a writing workshop together or even ind the free online writing courses together... or create all kinds o things or even share healthy recipes since we both are controling our ood intake...

Conversationalist

Message 3 of 7 (1,343 Views)

I am into metaphysics and learning beyond what we are taught in schhol as well... lol

so this is really cool to see... and you are super awesome also... Smiley Happy Hugs when you come i hope we can be friends... or even be pen pals.... my uncle has MS... and thank yu for writing me... it really did make my heart smile and wish only the best for your essence, my sister rom another mother...

Huggles Your Sammi Twin!

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 7 (1,353 Views)

Hi! Its so weird,Youre intro could be mine,you seriously like what I do,Im planning on moving there and I call myself Sammi! Im 49 right now but aside from having grown up there as you said,your intro could be me 3yrs from now! lol Blew my mind when I read it! Add supernatural books and shows and we are sisters! lol

I live in **bleep** now where I grew up and HATED but I came back from beautiful Bay Area San Fran. only for him to be an abusive jerk I stayed with at first for our kid to have a dad(because mine left at age2) but when even my kid wanted to leave I started to get help to leave when he gets lung cancer(genetic) so I didn't leave. That was 09 and Ive been sick with a disease like MS since 06 and the stress has REALLY taken a toll on me and the disease. But its nice to dream that you coukd be my other life in an alternate universe. lol Youre awesome!😃

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7 (1,385 Views)
My welcome also, Sammi.

We share some of the same things to enjoy. I have been a wanta be writer since childhood. I mostly write humorous material. I like doing floral arrangement and also like to cook. I'm on a diet (ugh) for now so not cooking so much since I am eating a lot of salads.

I enjoy my animals. Also still work at a great job.

Again, welcome. I'm sure you will meet some nice folks here.

Soosie
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7 (1,415 Views)

Welcome Sammi, sounds like your experience will help others, especially your willingness to share.  I think this is the best place to share thoughts and experiences with others who actually know what you are talking about!  Visit here often and keep in touch.  Enjoy being back in Seattle and exploring all the new places and making new friends.  Sounds like their lives will be all the richer to get to know you! 

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Greetings To All From Seattle WA, Lets Be Friends!

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 7 (1,427 Views)

I Greetings and Respect… I Have Returned To Seattle After Being Gone For Over 25 Years, For The Past 3 Years I Was The Only Caretaker For My 93 Year Old Granny, Who Has Now Made Her Transition… She Had Cardiovascular Dementia… I Learned A lot And Very Grateful for Our Time during Her Transition…

I Am New To The Website, Sammi, Is My Name, I Am A Female 52. Humble And Down To Earth, Looking To Make New Friends And Explore The Place I Grew U. Looking For People Who Are Living A Sober Lifestyle, I Do Not Drink Or Get High Never Been My Thing, So I Would Prefer To Spend My Time With People That Do Not Need To Be Altered! Therefore Take A Chance On Getting To Know A Sober Phatti... Lol

I Love To Create, Write, Cook And Bake, And I Love Arts And Crafts Also... And Making Others Smile!

I am looking to fill my time with positive vibrations and encouraging people…

Have a Most Awesome Day!
Sammi

Smiley Happy