Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Info Seeker

Re: Golden Girls housing in SWFL. Anyone interested

Message 1 of 3

hello Sheila, I'm from new York, my name is Lois and in same position, U am new to aarp and internet, I'm sorry I'm not in your area were you live and would enjoy sharing home with other females who are independent, and hope you find a happy place for housing.I know its hard with today's economy .  but it will all work out, just be cautious, today is not like 20 or 25 years ago!   Good luck,🌼

Report Inappropriate Content
Recognized Social Butterfly

Reply: Golden Girls housing in SWFL. Anyone interested

Message 2 of 3

Hi Sheilah,

Your house share idea makes sense for many reasons.  Best of luck finding a roommate.  Make sure you do a background check - just to be safe.

sheilah62 wrote:

Hi I'm new to this site I'm not really sure what I am doing?! I am trying to find a senior  Who is interested in house share. I would be interested in moving in with someone? I am retired, from Michigan, living in Fort Myers Florida,  living on a budget, have lots of references. My name is Sheilah and I am a caring,non-smoker, fun  and optimistic person.  Thank you for any information you can obtain for me. Possibly for yourself, a website, a neighbor, friend  or someone that actually needs a companion. 

Info Seeker +

Golden Girls housing in SWFL. Anyone interested

Message 3 of 3

Hi I'm new to this site I'm not really sure what I am doing?! I am trying to find a senior  Who is interested in house share. I would be interested in moving in with someone? I am retired, from Michigan, living in Fort Myers Florida,  living on a budget, have lots of references. My name is Sheilah and I am a caring,non-smoker, fun  and optimistic person.  Thank you for any information you can obtain for me. Possibly for yourself, a website, a neighbor, friend  or someone that actually needs a companion. 

Sheilah
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors