Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Info Seeker

Re: Free day bag

Message 21 of 36

i have not received bag either

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 22 of 36

I'm still waiting for my free bag...💜💜💜💜

Info Seeker

Message 23 of 36

Don't hold your breathes!  It's April 2017 & I am still waiting for last year's September 2016 FREE gift!

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 36

I received mine quite promptly but was somewhat disaapointed that there's no shoulder strap....

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 36

I joined back in January, the 31st to be exact. As of today 4/19, I've yet to receive either my overnight travel bag or my actual card.

Conversationalist

Message 26 of 36

HELLO!! i joined AARP and the next day we saw the commercial. I didnt even know about the bag and could really use it for my job. Thank You.

Abby
Community Manager

Message 27 of 36

@j753812b  Welcome aboard!  It can take up to eight weeks to receive your bag.  I hope you are fortunate to receive before your trip!  You can call membership to see if this has been sent at 1-888-687-2277.

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 28 of 36

Hello I just became a new member. I recieved an envelope with my card but have not recieved the free travel bag. I was just wondering when I should expect to recieve it? I will be traveling to Europe in May and could really use it. Thank you! Jane Bauch

Community Manager

Message 29 of 36

@l740266d and @m864751s

Please contact our memberhsip department regarding the bags either by emailing member@aarp.org or by telephone 1-888-687-2277.

Thank you.

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

Message 30 of 36

Who do we speak to about the day bag?

thanks, Lara

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors