Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Free bag

Message 1 of 5

image.jpgSmaller than I expected

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Just received mine, I’m also disappointed in this bag.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I LOVE this bag.  I live in a city and do a lot of walking to destinations throughout the day, and this bag holds everything I need.  The two compartments allow me to organize my things for quick retrieval, and the small side pocket with the velcro flap is perfect for keys. In addition, it's just the right pop of color and pattern. I'm already looking for a replica for the day when this bag wears out. Thank you for exceeding my expectations.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I just received my “free” bag and it nothing like the picture advertised. I’m also disappointed!  I’m surprised  a company focused on seniors is misleading from the start.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Free bag

Message 5 of 5

I received my "free bag" which has a pic in the info of what we should receive for membership. This is what I received. The "bag" I received would be too small for my 5 YO niece. Very disappointed. The laminated card is as wide as the entire bag as you can see. It measures 8" wide and 10"long.IMG_0766.JPG

Kudos
Views
Replies