Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Free bag

Message 1 of 14

As much as you continue to pressure me to join, and the bag you sent me is not the bad you offered me. You say insulated it is not I will return the bag thank 
and you just made you word not to be trusted. 
juanita

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

OMG, this bag is totally worthless. I couldn't tell what it was, so I had to look online and found others with the same problem. It will go right in the trash, like so many others are doing. What a waste of money and landfill space. Shame on AARP for such poor choices.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

Mine were severl tiny mesh things that I have no idea what you could put in them so they went straight to the garbage. Why substitute something so pathetic. FALSE ADVERTISING.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

Yep I just got my free messenger bag as well.  It's not at all like the photo of the one advertised for me to renew. I can understand when they may run out of an item and of course they have the right to substitute with a "like" item but they really should at least try to replace with something similar.  What they advertised was a nice canvas messenger bag with tons of zippered and open pockets as well as a mesh pocket for water bottles. What I received is flimsy, made of plastic, and has a chemical smell to it. It looks like someone's bad craft project!  I guess I should have picked a calculator or something.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

We just received out Weekend Duffel.   We had to go thru A LOT to get it.  John had to CALL The Hartford after waiting TWO MONTHS n not getting it.   Finally, today....2/18/20....it came; FOUR MONTHS after promised.   It's nice; I like it n WILL use it.   It's a lil different than the pic.   A lil smaller.   But, THANK YOU, The Hartford for The Gift!! 🤗❤️

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

"Just send you anything." That's exactly what they are doing. Should be gotten for false advertising as you certainly could not call the pieces of junk bags and have no clue what they are. Only fit for the trash. False advertising - AARP sure is lowering their standards.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

I didn't receive a bag. I received three piecies of something with a zipper and netting - oh, and one tiny one. Have no clue what this junk is. How misleading the AARP members. Very shabby.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

They just want to send you anthing not what you signed up for and thinks it's ok, that's not right!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

I did not recieve the bag that was described to me....I was suppose to get an insulated bag...I got like a tote not insulated or anything...you talk about misleading seniors what is it your going ?  I will be expecting the insulated bag in a timely fashion.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Smaller than I expectedSmaller than I expected

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors