Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Eyeglasses discount at Walmart

Contributor

Eyeglasses discount at Walmart

Woohoo...I was able to get a discount on my eyeglasses from Walmart, discount more than that offered with insurance. Very pleased with this - pays for my membership many times over. Thanks AARP!

HelenC
Contributor

How did u get coverage if they donโ€™t take asrp

0 Kudos
Contributor

How did u get the discount with AARP if Walmart does not take it?

0 Kudos

Discounts

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@StephanieB532154 

Thank you for contacting AARP regarding AARP discounts at Walmart. However, Walmart is not an AARP provider and there is no AARP member discount there.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, as non-AARP branded companies are not legally allowed to offer our members discounts. If you would like to find a vision discount provider in your area, you can visit the following link: https://www.aarpmyvisioncare.com/discount-program/ and search by using your ZIP code to find an area near you.

0 Kudos

Less than a year ago we got a 30% discount at Walmart on my husband's glasses.  Now we are living in Ohio and the two tech's at this Walmart are clueless about any discount.  They are telling me I will have to pay full price and then submit "something " to AARP.   Any advice??  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@StephanieB532154  If you have another Wal-Mart close by try it.

I had a problem like this at the Wal-Mart closest to me only it was with buying a cell phone, nothing to do with AARP, the lady told me the coupon I had was no good so I went to another local Wal-Mart and bought it using the coupon without any problems. I use Straight Talk and they are the ones that sent me the coupon for the discount. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@hc1642 wrote:

Woohoo...I was able to get a discount on my eyeglasses from Walmart, discount more than that offered with insurance. Very pleased with this - pays for my membership many times over. Thanks AARP!

Hi @hc1642 and welcome to the online community!

Dh and I also got nice discounts on eyewear at Walmart. Wooo hooo! ๐Ÿ™‚

hello 9.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP