Contributor

Eyeglasses discount at Walmart

Woohoo...I was able to get a discount on my eyeglasses from Walmart, discount more than that offered with insurance. Very pleased with this - pays for my membership many times over. Thanks AARP!

HelenC
Contributor

How did u get coverage if they don’t take asrp

0 Kudos
Contributor

How did u get the discount with AARP if Walmart does not take it?

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

Discounts

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@StephanieB532154 

Thank you for contacting AARP regarding AARP discounts at Walmart. However, Walmart is not an AARP provider and there is no AARP member discount there.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention, as non-AARP branded companies are not legally allowed to offer our members discounts. If you would like to find a vision discount provider in your area, you can visit the following link: https://www.aarpmyvisioncare.com/discount-program/ and search by using your ZIP code to find an area near you.

0 Kudos

Less than a year ago we got a 30% discount at Walmart on my husband's glasses.  Now we are living in Ohio and the two tech's at this Walmart are clueless about any discount.  They are telling me I will have to pay full price and then submit "something " to AARP.   Any advice??  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@StephanieB532154  If you have another Wal-Mart close by try it.

I had a problem like this at the Wal-Mart closest to me only it was with buying a cell phone, nothing to do with AARP, the lady told me the coupon I had was no good so I went to another local Wal-Mart and bought it using the coupon without any problems. I use Straight Talk and they are the ones that sent me the coupon for the discount. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@hc1642 wrote:

Woohoo...I was able to get a discount on my eyeglasses from Walmart, discount more than that offered with insurance. Very pleased with this - pays for my membership many times over. Thanks AARP!

Hi @hc1642 and welcome to the online community!

Dh and I also got nice discounts on eyewear at Walmart. Wooo hooo! 🙂

hello 9.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg